PUPIL PREMIUM FUNDING 2015 - 2016
The school will receive £119,712 during the Academic Year 2015-2016 to support pupils who are currently receiving Free School Meals and those who have received Free School Meals at any point during the previous 6 years.
This money will be used to in the following ways:
- Places will be funded for all Year 6 pupils to attend Breakfast Club.
- In Foundation Stage extra support will be provided in the form of increased Teaching Assistant and Nursery Nurse hours.
- Lunchtime staffing ratios were increased in 2013 and have been maintained to encourage focused play activities and increase participation in physical activity
- Educational visits and visitors in to school will be subsidised.
- Music tuition is paid for to encourage individual pupils to learn how to play a musical instrument
- From January 2016 extra teaching hours will be put in to place in KS1 and Year 3 for intervention work.
- Pupils in Year 6 will receive specialist teaching for Maths.
Some of the funding will continue to be used to support the Success for All programme used to teach English across the school. This will ensure that those children who are still learning the basics can be taught in small groups by trained members of staff.