Religious Education - Subject Leader Mrs K Binks
The central aims of Religious Education in our school are to help children to
- Develop in their knowledge and understanding of Christianity, its impact on our local community and its impact on society today.
- Grow in their spiritual development through reflection on their feelings and relationships.
- Develop skills and attitudes, which will support our children in their personal, moral and social development.
- Explore issues within and between faiths to help them understand and respect different religions, beliefs, values and traditions.
- Develop the ability to evaluate their learning and experience in Religious Education.
RE Long Term Plan